Davis Odd Fellows Bingo
Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! is a wonderful way for the community to support the many needy non-profit organizations here in Davis. Each month, Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! connects with a local organization that needs assistance. Community members, friends, and family are encouraged and welcomed to come to the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge for an afternoon of to fun playing Davis Bingo. For as little as $12, you can sit with friends and chat or meet new people while helping people in our community.
Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! is a remarkably efficient way of giving to the community. All proceeds from Bingo! gaming, after gaming expenses, go to charitable organizations in our community. The members of Davis Odd Fellows donate their time for Bingo events.
The Davis Odd Fellows are part of a world-wide organization. Our focus is community support and charitable giving. We have provided significant financial support over the years to local organizations as diverse as Pine Tree Gardens (to assist the program supporting persons with mental illness), the Concilio of Yolo County (for scholarships for Hispanic youth), Martin Luther King Day Committee (to assist in their annual event celebrating this great American), the Yolo County Multi-disciplinary Interview Center (helping abused children), Suicide Prevention, Yolo Hospice, The Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Center, Communicare Health Centers, and many others. Visit the Davis Odd Fellows website for more information.
Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! is just another way that the Davis Odd Fellows give back to our community.
$12 Easy Pack
- One ten-pack of regular games (6-on)
- One each of three specials (3-on)
- One warm-up (4-on)
- One Bonanza
$20 Value Pack
- Two ten-packs of regular games (6-on)
- Three each of three specials (3-on)
- Three warm-up (4-on)
- Three Bonanzas
A La Carte Items
- Pull Tabs 2/$1
- Flash Games $1
- 3 on 1 Special Game Cards $1
- Bonanza Game Cards $1
- Daubers $1
Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! offers a variety of snacks for our hungry players.
- Hot dogs $2
- Soft drinks/water $1
- Chips $1
- Candy bars $1
Davis Bingo Rules of Play
- Must be 18 to play or be present.
- A number is not official until called.
- It is the player’s responsibility to clearly and loudly announce “Bingo!” for the caller to stop the game.
- A “Bingo” can only be claimed when on the correct paper.
- Bingo must be claimed on the most-recent number called.
- Jackpots are divided equally if there are multiple winners.
- Bingo cannot be claimed after the caller closes the game.
- Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! and/or the Odd Fellows Lodge reserves the right to cancel Davis Bingo!
- Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! and/or the Odd Fellows Lodge reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Players causing a disruption to the game may be removed at the discretion fo the bingo supervisor.
- All disputes will be settled by the bingo supervisor and his/her decision is final.
- There is no smoking allowed in the bingo hall or the Odd Fellows Lodge first person to a seat with a valid buy-in for that session is entitled to the seat.
- Davis Bingo! reserves the right to publicize winners or winning cards.
Davis Odd Fellows Bingo is held on the second Sunday of every month.
Doors open at 12:00 PM. Bingo! play begins at 1:00 PM.
2017 Schedule and Charity Partners
- January 8 – Team Davis
- February 12- Bike Campaign & Bike Garage
- March 12 – Team Baldfellows
- April 9 – Davis Encampment #21
- May 14 – Unleashing the Possibilities, Inc.
- June 11 – International House
- July 9 – Yolo Healthy Aging Alliance
- August 13 – NAMI Yolo
- September 10 – Community Employment Services
- October 8 – Soroptimist of Davis
- November 12 – Mariachi Puente
- December 10 – Yolo SPCA
- January 10 – Team Davis
- February 14 – Davis High School Madrigals
- March 13 – Team BaldFellows
- April 10 – ALS of Greater Sacramento
- May 8 – NAMI of Yolo
- June 12 – Yolo Center for Families
- July 10 – Davis Encampment #21
- August 14 – Yolo Commuinity Care Continuum
- September 11 – Elderly Nutrition Program
- October 9 – Soroptimist of Davis
- November 13 – Yolo Hospice
- December 11 – Yolo County SPCA
Odd Fellows Bingo Location
415 2nd Street in Downtown Davis. The bingo hall is in the lower level of the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge.
Seating is limited to the first 100 players. All seating is on a first come, first seated basis
The bingo hall is wheelchair accessible. An elevator is available for public use.
There is plenty of free parking on the city streets around the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge.
Davis Odd Fellows Lodge
415 Second Street
Davis, CA 95616
Fundraising with Davis Odd Fellows Bingo!
Becoming a Charity Partner with the Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! is a great way to raise money for your non-profit organization. It is a low risk endeavor with the potential for huge rewards. A truly successful partnership with Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! can generate hundreds of dollars to your organization.
How the charity partnership works
One Sunday per month, Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! opens the doors to the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge and hosts Bingo! for our community. Members of the Lodge volunteer their time to run the games. We sell bingo packs, additional bingo cards, and pull tabs (instant winners) to the players. The money from these sales goes toward the bingo cash prizes that are given out during bingo play. Payouts for the day are approximately $1000. Any money in excess of the daily payouts goes to the Charity Partner. It is that simple.
Your role as a Charity Partner
As a Charity Partner with Davis Odd Fellows Bingo!, you are in control of how much money you raise for your organization. The success of your fundraiser all hinges on your ability to get people to come to play Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! The more people that come in to play, the more money your organization can make.
The goal of your efforts is to get as many people as possible to come out and support your organization by playing Bingo! With that in mind, there are many things you can and must do to have a successful fundraising event. Below is a suggested list of activities you can do to promote your event and get the bingo players into the bingo hall. You can be as creative as you like to enlist the support for your organization.
Promote Your Event
Advertise (paid and free) in local newspapers and group newsletters.
Send email notices to friends, family, associates, etc.
Hand out and post flyers for your event.
Provide a press release from your organization to local newspapers.
Network with friends, families, coworkers, business associates, etc.
In addition to handling player development for the event, the Charity Partner will also need to assist with the following:
The Charity Partner will need to provide three raffle prizes to be given away at the event. Prizes can be almost anything that would be appropriate for a wide range of players. Raffle prizes can be movie tickets, gift certificates, gift cards, gift baskets, etc.
The Charity Partner will need to provide four volunteers to assist with cleanup of the facility after bingo is over. Cleanup consists of cleaning and stacking of furniture, and vacuuming the Bingo! hall. Cleaning generally takes about 30 minutes.
The role of Davis Odd Fellows Bingo!
In addition to taking care of the operations for the event, Davis Odd Fellows also provides support in getting bingo players into the bingo hall. We perform the following activities:
A press release regarding your event to the Davis, Woodland, and Winters newspapers.
Send email announcements to Odd Fellows Lodge members.
Send email announcements to our regular players.
Share information with local agencies that have a high number of people that enjoy playing bingo.
Becoming a Charity Partner
If you are interested in becoming a Charity Partner or using Davis Odd Fellows Bingo! as part of a fundraising event, contact the Bingo! Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.